Terms of service
Types of data collected
The Owner does not provide a list of types of Personal Data collected.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of User Data, automatically collected during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all data required by this Application is mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In cases where this Application indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without prejudice to the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the Owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate it, freeing the Owner from any liability towards third parties.
Method and place of processing of collected data
Method of treatment
The holder shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of personal data.
The processing shall be carried out by means of computer and/or telematic tools, in an organisational manner and with logic strictly related to the stated purposes. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, other entities involved in the organisation of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external entities (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, computer companies, etc.) may have access to the Data. Communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, in charge of treatment by the holder. The updated list of Responsibles may always be requested from the Treatment Owner.
Legal basis for treatment
The Owner shall treat Personal Data relating to the User if any of the following conditions apply:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: In some orders, the holder may be allowed to process Personal Data without the consent of the User or any of the following legal bases having to exist, until the User objects (opt-out) to such processing. However, this shall not apply where the processing of personal data is governed by European legislation on the protection of personal data;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the treatment is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the holder is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers vested in the holder;
- the treatment is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the holder or third parties.
However, the holder may always be required to clarify the specific legal basis of each treatment and, in particular, to specify whether the treatment is based on the law provided for in a contract or necessary for the conclusion of a contract.
Data shall be processed at the premises of the holder and at any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Owner.
The Personal Data of the User may be transferred to a country other than the country where the User is located. For further information on the place of processing, the User may refer to the section on the details of the processing of Personal Data.
You have the right to obtain information on the legal basis of data transfer outside the European Union or to an international organisation governed by public international law or constituted by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as the security measures taken by the Data Protection Officer.
You can check whether one of the transfers described above is taking place by examining the section of this document on the details of the processing of Personal Data or by contacting the Owner at the end of the opening.
Data shall be processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until the performance of that contract is completed.
- Personal data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the holder shall be retained until such time as that interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information about the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When the processing is based on the consent of the User, the Owner may retain Personal Data for longer until such consent is revoked. In addition, the holder may be required to retain Personal Data for a longer period in accordance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period personal data will be deleted. Therefore, on expiry of that period, the right of access, deletion, rectification and portability of data may no longer be exercised.
Users may exercise certain rights with regard to the Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, you have the right to:
- revoke the consent at any time. You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your previously expressed Personal Data.
- oppose the processing of your data. You may object to the processing of your data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are given in the section below.
- access your data. The User has the right to obtain information about the Data processed by the Owner, about certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request correction. You can verify the correctness of your data and request updates or corrections.
- obtain treatment restriction. When certain conditions apply, you may request limitation of the processing of your data. In this case, the Data Keeper will not treat the Data for any other purpose than their preservation.
- obtain the deletion or removal of your Personal Data. When certain conditions apply, the User may request the cancellation of his Data by the Owner.
- receive your data or have it transferred to another holder. The User has the right to receive his Data in a structured, common and readable format from an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision shall apply when the Data is processed by automated means and the processing is based on the consent of the User, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures related thereto.
- make a complaint. You may lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details of the right of opposition
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Owner or in pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users shall have the right to oppose the processing on grounds relating to their particular situation.
Users are advised that, where their data were processed for direct marketing purposes, they may oppose the processing without providing any justification. To find out if the Owner draws data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
In order to exercise the rights of the User, Users may address a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Applications shall be lodged free of charge and shall be processed by the holder as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Further information on treatment
Defence in court
The Personal Data of the User may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory phases to its eventual establishment for the protection against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System Log and Maintenance
For operational and maintenance needs, this Application and any third party services it uses may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information regarding the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using contact details.
Answer to Do Not Track requests
This Application does not support Do Not Track requests.
To find out if any third party services used support them, you are invited to consult their privacy policies.
If the modifications are of interest to treatments on which the legal basis is the consent, the holder shall seek the consent of the User again, if necessary.